Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fly...

Greetings everyone! I just can't seem to get over these cute little frogs! Here is another card I made using them!

Late last night while in bed, I had this idea for the card come to me. I actually got up and sketched it on paper to see if it would come together. I was somewhat surprise that not only did it work on paper but ended up working perfect for the card! Usually, I always have to re-work my ideas until I get the outcome I was looking for.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! ideas rarely go from mind to paper for me :) love your coloring and the overall card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, those frogs are SO cute! Nice to know I'm not the only one who has card ideas at night in bed...although I'm usually so wiped I can't get up again to write them down! I love the sparkles under the frogs...great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete