Friday, September 23, 2011

~LOVE~

Hey everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend! I wanted to share these two cards with you all :) For some reason I was coming up with 'love' theme cards! I know Valentines day is nowhere near but hey, we need love all the time! :)

I also seemed to flock towards using lined paper too! I don't even know why, I think it just ended up that way! Somewhat funny when you make cards (and other things) and look at them afterwards and notice things like that...

Also, on my black and white stripes card, the three little 'dots' are actually red rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are BOth great "love" cards. hey, you can never have enough love cards, I say! Thanks for your nice comments at my blog...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete