Saturday, March 10, 2012

Well, Hello!

Greetings y'all, hope your all having a great Saturday!! I am still somewhat sick, this bug just doesn't fully want to go away! At least I can actually function, as where before, I was lucky if I made it out of bed and to the sofa! lol That's how bad it was!

Okay, so I had energy yesterday, yet I felt like I had no motivation. Sounds weird, right?....I felt like doing something but then when it came time to doing, I felt like I have never made a card before. I was lost. Well, somehow I managed to whip something out?! Nothing too special but it was something....here's what I did!


Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, this little bird card is so sweet! I love the colors, the pretty yellow flowers, and the subtle embossing in the corners. I hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! i love the decorative corner punch...beautiful. the colors of the bird and the yellow flowers are so sweet. great design.

    ReplyDelete