Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"The Play Date Cafe" Challenge #128

Hey everyone, this is my second post for the day!! Woohoo! :) So, I came across the The Play Date Cafe Challenge and I instantly wanted to play!! However, I wasn't even sure if I would be able to whip something up?! With everything that's going on around me, it was all about finding time and having a vision! Well, I found both!!

Aren't the colors soooo fun?!!! I love them!


Also, this was my first time playing with "The Play Date Cafe"!! I think I'm gonna have to play again! :) So, keeping my card simple. I used a flower punch with white cardstock and then used some pink ink to color them. I used a nice bright orange ink for my greeting. And added a couple pink pearls, for some extra 'pop'.

Thanks for stopping by (for some, again), have a great day!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Loving this CAS card, great take on the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, another great card! So glad you discovered the Play Date Cafe...I love their challenges. Your sweet card is a perfect use of the pretty colors for this week...love the clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and simple. Yet again, another marvel for me by stamping a sentiment in color, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete