Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello....flower.

Greetings everyone, Happy Monday! To start my week off, I'm sharing a card I made last night. It was sort of a 'spur of the moment' type of card. :)

This is the best, I could do with my lighting today. It's cloudy and I caught a little glimpse of light, as much as I could.


I was playing around with some old 'ghost' flowers, I found in my stash of products. I decided to just use some fun papers, behind them. Then I saw my crimper and thought, I need to use that too! In the end, I got a sweet little card. :)

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your week!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so sweet! Don't you love to find "oldies but goodies" in your stash and start to play with them? This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so perfect. i love the corrugated strip...i've gotta get a crimper! love the effect :)

    ReplyDelete