Monday, July 30, 2012

Just a note...

Hey everyone, Happy Monday! :) Today I share a card with you that I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge! If you haven't seen the challenge, you should check it out! :)



What fun and cool colors, these are!! And....Here's my card!





Now, I have to admit...for my card, I didn't really have a plan/idea in my head. I sort of just went with, whatever came to me at the time. It was a little tricky at first for me because I usually, always have some kind of idea in my head. I had no idea of what my outcome was gonna be and if I was going to like it?.....

Believe it or not, I used a 'sticker' on my card!! I don't normally do that! Though for this card, I thought it was a perfect fit for the 'pink' color. Which I did add a few little pink pearls to it. And for my 'just a note', I stuck with using a blue ink to match my base cardstock. For my yellow 'paper', I used a embossing folder.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :) And don't forget to check out The Play Date Cafe Challenge.... Don't just check it out....Play! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, CAS card! LOVE that notebook embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Gorgeous blossoms & FAB embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fun notebook embossed image and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous take on our colour story this week! I love how you've done the embossed background and the flowers are wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i love this! the mbossing is perfect and that sticker is beautiful! i am horrible at color challenges. i try to make something for pdcc every week but it usually ends up in the round file! lol i'm trying again this week!

    ReplyDelete