Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thinking of you

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you today, a card a made for a brand new challenge!! I was going through my blog list and checking out some cards, when I came across 'This' challenge!! This challenge sounded like it was right up my alley!



So, here's my card!

Please excuse my lighting, my weather isn't working in my favor today.


Now, I'm all for quick and easy cards! Though with a timer sitting next to you, you can't help but glance at it every so often to see where your at, on your time. I seriously felt like I needed to rush, then when I looked at the actually time being used I realized there's no need to rush. Why rush?...So, I took a breath or two and settled myself back down. I love my card and look at how much time, from start to finsh!!! :)



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! And if your up for the challenge, head on over HERE :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, a super adorable card created in almost 5 minutes? Amazing! Isn't it funny how we get nervous about the timer and then realize we can accomplish a lot under a time limit?

    I'm so happy you found our challenge. Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash- I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card! CAS and PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i had to remind myself to chill out too... LOVE that you went so simple with this card--it's so beautiful. those stamps and your coloring are fabulous too.

    thanks so much for joining us--we hope to see you again at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've fallen in love with this challenge too Shelly! I adore the idea of it. I hear what you're saying about rushing. I was able to make a card (I'm posting it tomorrow) within 10 minutes. I used packaging and cover sheets...it was awesome! lol
    I adore the flowers and colors you've used. The font is so sweet! Kind of like your blog name :D

    ReplyDelete