Friday, August 3, 2012

What's Cookin'?

Hey ya'll, I just wanted to stop in and share a super quick card with you today! Oh, and Happy Friday! What a busy weekend I have...my kids start school on Wednesday, so it's getting everything ready and getting back in the routine of things! So, if you don't hear anything for a minute...it's because I'm probably in over my head! lol Really though, I shouldn't have a problem staying on top of things, especially now because I will only have one kid at home! What will I ever do?!! lol



The card I share with you today, I went super CAS as I could get! :) I used a stamp set that I won from my Stamping Royalty winnings, back in 2011. And for my timer, I used colored pencils. Then added a little black pearl at the top, of the timer. Simple, right?! :)

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I adore this! You have the most awesome CAS skills (a hard thing to master) and your use of white space is always bang on. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, this is simply adorable! Perfect CAS! Good luck getting the kids ready for back to school. Just imagine how much crafting time you'll have when your youngest starts, too!

    ReplyDelete