Friday, September 14, 2012

Just saying hello.

Hey ya'll, happy Friday! I can't express how glad I am, that it's Friday! This week was a rollercoaster for me, and last night is when things crashed. Hard. I really don't have much for words, at this time. With that being said, I'm focusing on the positive and moving forward!

Now, I'm not sure if you all saw the new Casual Fridays Challeng?!! But I just knew, I had to play with this one!



So, here's my card!



Oooooh, I had some pure fun and relaxation, making this card! I actually, cleared my mind of everything (I really don't know, how I did that one?) and just took my sweet old time. It was nice. I believe I'm going to try and do this all the time. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool! CAS perfection Shelly! That angled line is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very cool card! The *movement* you created is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad day...I'm glad you were able to "escape" for a bit while you made your card. I LOVE the red and black together, what a perfect color combo! Great movement of the lines...would be a good card for the Moxie Fab World "Movement" challenge, have you seen it? Great card...take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card love the LO and the red is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design Shelly! Very cool graphic layout! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete