Sunday, October 7, 2012

Best Wishes.

Hey y'all! Hope you all enjoyed, World Card Making Day, yesterday?!! There were so many beautiful cards, everywhere I looked!! :)

I'm sharing today, a card I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge! Have you seen it yet?! I haven't played in awhile, so I'm happy to be playing along with this one!



I went simple. I didn't really have much of a "plum" color. So I took some of my paper flowers and stained them with some darker purple ink. I think it worked?....




Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the dimension and color of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple flower is gorgeous! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is a stunning card! The purple flowers really pop against the white and black. Just gorgeous! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is most definitely a splash of plum! Beautiful flower - so vibrant! Thanks for joining in this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bloom. I was into the flowers too! What a great take on this week's color splash. Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and simple yet so eye-catching! I love the layered flower. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete