Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{Very Beautiful}

Hey y'all!! Whew!...I made it in time for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!! I cut this one, real close!

I honestly, had the hardest time with this sketch!! I don't know why?...For days, I was trying one thing after another and nothing seemed to work/look right, to me. Well, finally I came up with something!



Here's my card!



Now, don't get me wrong. I like my card, though I don't think I'm in love with it?....I don't know if it's the colors I chose or the embellishments or something else?....Really, it could just be me!?! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. The translucent flower is so beautiful! Great idea!!! So glad you joined us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's gorgeous Shelly...that purple is perfect with the white space, opaque diecut and pewter brad...love it!

    ReplyDelete