Thursday, December 13, 2012

At last!

Well, hello everyone!! At last....a card I'm finally happy with!! :) I can't tell you, how good it feels to have some creativity back!

So, this card I'm sharing today is for The Play Date Cafe challenge!! I saw these colors and was in love, with them!



And how 'bout my card!

This is the best picture, I'm gettin' today! We have nothing but clouds...


I normally, wouldn't think of using all these colors together. But I have to say, I really like them together!



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet CAS card Shelly! Love that polka dot tree! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and so stinkin' adorable! Nicely done!
    Bernadet

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you're happy with it, cuz it is darned cute! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS cards don't get any better than this one. Your card is lovely, thanks for putting it out there for us to enjoy at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and oh-so-sweet, Shelly! Thank you for taking the time during this busy season to join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete