Monday, January 21, 2013

love

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! I'm here today, to share I card I made for the current 10 min Craft Dash!!



Now, I haven't played in awhile. I saw the colors and instantly, was in love with them! These challenge are always fun! Though, I'm always a wreak because of the time factor!!

So, I figure the best way to go is CAS (though, don't I always do CAS?!...lol). Really, this should be a piece of cake, for me. However, being the perfectionist that I am....some of these CAS cards will take me FOREVER!! Well, this card didn't and here it is!



This card took me 5 min. and 7 sec. to make.


Yes! These colors made me think of "love". Maybe the softness, maybe just the hint of pink with grey?...I don't know, it just did. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww...this card is so sweet! Great use of the colors and you do CAS so well! Also, do I spy a DeNami sentiment there? :)

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge, Shelly. I've missed seeing you join along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and cute card. love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, that puffy heart looks so great on your CAS beauty! And the colors, of course : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I love CAS so much - may take only a few moments to make, but the impact is stunning! Great job!Thanks SO much for linking up at the Market Street Stamps FB page! xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I love CAS so much - may take only a few moments to make, but the impact is stunning! Great job!Thanks SO much for linking up at the Market Street Stamps FB page! xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete