Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hey! lil' dude

Hey y'all! Lately, I've been in some kind of slump....I'm guessing it's the 'whole, spring forward'?! I was okay on Sunday and then when Monday came, it hit me..HARD! Today isn't as bad, but still slow moving. I'll give myself to the end of the week, to get back into routine. Hopefully, it's sooner! ;)

So, today's card is for the current Casology challenge!


I had to get REAL creative, with this card!! I have only one stamp, that would have worked for this 'cue word'. Though, I didn't feel like using it...at all! lol So, it left me with thinking outside of the box....again. :)


Okay! So, I came up with this cool little spaceship. I used the 'insides' of a light bulb stamp, for my ship. Who would of ever thought?!! :) Then added some clusters of  'rocks'. And lastly, added my sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Very creative! Love your take on this! Totally looks like a space station to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally looks like a space ship to me, too! Cute little sentiment to top it off too! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang... you are so stinkin' clever!! your card is fabulous!!! thanks so sharing your creativity with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool and fun! super card, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! I love how perfectly CAS this is! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ability to think outside the box amazes me! LOVE this rocket, and the rocks are perfect! Thanks for playing along again at CASology this week...hope you are feeling adjusted to the new time schedule now (I'm with you, it was a hard adjustment for me, too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now who'd have thought?! Your creativeness is shining through yet again! :) LOVE-ing all that white space and the little rocks!
    Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the cue word and great way to get more mileage out of that stamp! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Queen of CAS creativity = Shelly. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete