Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just a note...

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! :) I'm just stopping in today, to share a card I made for the current Case this Sketch challenge!



So, here is my card.


I went with using feathers. I thought I would add some ink streaks of a pink and blue to match the rhinestones and to add a little 'pop' to my card. I think it works well?.....To finish my card off, I chose a simple 'just a note' sentiment. :)

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the little streaks you added! They give the card a sweet dreamy feel! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of feathers! So glad you could join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Shelly! I really love the wispy colors you added, too!

    ReplyDelete