Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HELLO and some news!

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! :) I'm stopping today, not only to share a card with you but also, I have some news! To start off, let me share my news. My blog may be a little quiet (I will have some schedule posts go up, though) because we (my family and I) are moving into our home! We close on the 10th of is month!!! I am beyond excited, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stressed! ;) I'm not even exactly sure how I'm typing this right now?...I still have packing to do! lol I am always one of those 'do everything at the last minute' kind of people. ;) Okay, so there you have it, that's my news! I know I will be without a computer for a bit (hopefully, only a couple days). Please know I'm still here and I'll be sure to let you know when I'm officially back! :)

Okay, so now onto my card! I'm playing along with Casual Fridays this time! I saw the current challenge and figured I could come up with something! ;)


Here's my card.



Keeping it clean, I used a kraft base card and added a strip of green. Then I added my hello bubble and enamel dots. Simple, right?!....

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming move, Shelley! Such exciting news! Good luck with it all, I can't even imagine!!! And you are still making and blogging awesome cards! I love this adorable card! Good luck with the move...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright green panel and good luck with ur move.
    I can sense ur excitement for the new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great clean and simple card!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great clean and simple card!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new home! Your card is AWESOME! I seriously love this one! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, I like that green color a lot. And congrats on the new home! Hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What exciting news, you must be in your new house by now! Hopefully with your crafty boxes all unpacked : ) Really wonderful CAS card, Shelly! Just love it. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete