Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hello-sketch

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday! Can you believe this week is almost over?!...Man, oh man, time is flying! ;) Okay, so today I'm sharing another card I made for the Waffle Flower challenge! I'm not sure what it is, but I'm having fun with the sketch and making 'patterns' with the stamps! :)



I just ordered the new Flower Circles stamp set, and got it the other day. I couldn't wait to play with it! I am in LOVE with this set!!! So much fun!


This time I went for a one layer CAS card. I did some masking and stamped away! I kept the colors fun and summery...hopefully, that's what you feel?...I definitely see myself using this set a lot! So, don't be too surprised if you see it quite a bit...lol ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
See y'all soon! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and colours Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Awesome masking and stamping!! Love how you combined both challenges!!!Great execution!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous! Love this card- so clever to execute the sketch through masking! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card!!! Love the stamped background and the clever take on both the themes.Thanks for playing along with Waffle Flower Challenge #1!!!

    ReplyDelete