Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hello-Happy Saturday!

Hey y'all! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful Saturday!?!...Just a quick little post for me, today! I'm sharing a card I made for the current Poppy Sketches challenge. And another fun one, it is! ;)


So, here's my take on it!


Once again, I went with watercolor! I'm sure lovin' it more and more! ;) And I recently bought a nice little set of watercolors, so that could be as into one reason why!?!...lol ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!




10 comments:

  1. It's hard to stop when you know you are good at something...I admire how CAS you keep it and let the design stay uncluttered...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love that watercolor technique! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous watercolor, Shelly!! Awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this cute card earlier and it set my on a journey looking into alcohol inks! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards make me wanna use water colors much more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty! Love the water colors and the sweet little wooden embellishment! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love your use of watercolors here. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this sweet sweet card?!
    Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete