Sunday, September 14, 2014

Celebrate

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! :) Today, is a new challenge at CAS on Sunday and we have a brand new sponsor!!!



We're all about using sequins to make a celebration card, for this challenge! And if you happen to join us...You'll have the chance at winning a 15$ voucher to Create a Smile stamps!!! How awesome is that?!!...

So, here's my card!


I love sequins! Though, I really have never used them a little bag before, but after seeing many crafty friends do this...I thought I'd give it a try. And I'm happy to say, I'm lovin' my card with the little bag of sequins! ;) So, what do think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations! I hope to see you there! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. I love this card with it's soft and subtle colors... and that bag with sequins is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you used them so well in this cute little bag.. what a pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly lovely idea to put a bag of Sequin its a great way to put them and it will stay there and not falling done..great CAS design you made..love this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card ;o)
    I am gonna use your idea ... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love that little bag :)
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete