Thursday, September 18, 2014

sweet wishes

Hey, y'all! Happy Thursday! :) Hope all is well?!...I'm swinging in today, to share a sweet little card. And when say 'little' I do mean little. ;)

I was also going to enter this into the last Casology challenge, but time got away from me (and not to mention the weather). So I wasn't able to get it uploaded in time. :( Though, I'm still gonna share it because I think it's too cute, not to! ;)


Honestly, I was just having fun with this card. I have some of Lawn Fawn's new stamps and still need to put them to use more! So, I'm starting now! ;) When I saw the last Casology challenge being 'three'. I thought, a cookie, a glass of milk, and a plate. There's a good three, yeah?!...But then I also added little groups of three sequins, too. So what do you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! I love the pattern paper peeking through the main panel! The placement and use of image and sequins are SUPERB! (group of 3 works for me--wink!) So sorry that you miss the deadline...but just know you are a champion by sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card.. I love the layers and how you added the sequins.. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Shelly! The images are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It totally works! LOVE the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! Love the layout and that image is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too sweeetttt I love again the cookies the sentiment and the add of sequin and I see that is a woodgrain DP ooh yeah I love that DP I have similar like you and never use it for a sweet card like you did here..will try it thanks for the inspiration...I adore this Shelly..Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete