Thursday, November 13, 2014

A festive tag

Hey y'all! Thursday, already?!!...Things just don't slow down, do they?! ;)

I'm stopping in to share a tag I made for the current Casology challenge.


*So, have you y'all seen the beautiful and amazing tags, Tracey has been showcasing?!!...You certainly should check them out, if you haven't! ;)

Being inspired by so many tags, I decided to go with a tag rather than a card. Here's what I came up with!

Simple, yet elegant?!...I'm not quite sure. Though, I am lovin' it (if I might say so myself)! I wish I had a little bit of a better pic, but it is what it is. I did a little blending with some distress inks, in this case two different shades of pink. And chose to 'fade it out' rather than cover my whole tag. Then I added some gold snowflakes. After I added my 'to' and 'from'. So, what do think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! :)

20 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Shelly, I just LOVE the pink! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CAsology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully shaped tag and love the ombre effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The pink color fade is a clever look for your tag. And it shows of the gold snowflakes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Fantastic tag shape--really looks like an ornament. And your inking is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag Shelly. I love that shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Shelly!! Love the gradient look to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the drama of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply elegant! such a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is sensational, Shelly! I am loving pink for the holidays this year and your sponging is perfection! The shape, the gold snowflakes, the whole thing is fab! And I actually love how you photographed your tag leaning up against the acrylic block like an ice sculpture! I may steal that idea! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! So elegant!! I love the pink fading to white!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm lovin' it TONS! Such a pretty color and I love the touch of gold! Super pretty tag, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The colour just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm totally loving it, Shelly! That gradient pink is gorgeous and I love the subtleness of the stars. So awesome! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those colors. It's so vibrant. And what a cool shape. BTW, happy to hear you too were a footie PJ wearer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous.. love how you added the color..

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool Shape and cool color and love the simplicity you mae here Shelly...
    Congrats on being HM at CASology...your creation is amazing love this Shelly...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great shape for a tag, and the inking and gold embossing are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Love that hot pink with the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the twinkle on your tag, Shelly! Also, the color on an angle is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! Wow! Love this!

    ReplyDelete