Sunday, November 9, 2014

we belong together

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! Today, is a new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And another fun one it is...We wanna see the use of ribbon and/or twine on your card!


So, here's what I came up with!


Yes, I went with making another little card again! Though, I think it fits perfectly?! ;) I wanted to do something fun and 'happy'. So, I went with using some fun Lawn Fawn 'Milk and Cookies' stamps/dies and some fun papers. Once 'eyeing' where I wanted my milk, cookie, and piece of doily at, I added my sentiment (which I slightly arched). After, I then adhered my milk, cookie, and piece of doily to my card. Then finished it off with a few little sequins. What do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And while your there, I hope you'll join us! :) Our sponsor for this challenge is Create a Smile!...The winner will receive a 15$ gift voucher! How cool is that?!!...Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Oh Shelly! How cute is this??!! Love the milk and cookie, and am thinking that the bit of doily, the sequins, the soft colors, and ribbon are really perfect for this card. Just love this!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a treat to catch up with you and your magnificent creations, Shelly! Your "milk and cookies" togetherness card is ~ well, delicious!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!! Sooo cute Shelly!! Love how the sentiment curves!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I totally love this.. the sweetest card.. love the paper you used on the milk stamp.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelly,

    Oh oh OH!

    Love the sweet delicious theme of your card - great take on the challenge too. I'm inspired, may make a cookies and milk (or cheese and crackers) themed card now too as you've worked up my (creative) hunger now LOL! Should not have visited your blog on an empty stomach me thinks.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the bit of twine and doily, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete