Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Guesting-The Card Concept

Hey y'all! Hope all is well?!...


Today is my second (and last) post for guesting at The Card Concept. I've had so much fun and I thank you again, Tracey! :)


So here's my card.


This one was a little tricky for me! Though, after taking somewhat of a break, things started to come to me. ;) I went with focusing on the colors and cupcake wrapper, which reminded of a doily. A little 'clean and layered' style, yeah?!...

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing on over to The Card Concept and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join in on the fun!?!...

Hope to see you there!
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Love your card Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant!! Love that banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the design, so crisp and clean with the touch of texture. Congrats on the GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, layered and immensely pretty! Your banner is a wonderful accessory to that lovely doily! Way to rock that cupcake inspiration!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply precious! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect ! Love your take on inspiration pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on the inspiration photo! I love the texture from your doily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of that awesome doily die!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that waffle flower behind the main Image is adorable and love your simplicity design on this card Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bit of paper you used for the flag is just wonderful adds a real sense of quirkiness to this and of course I ADORE the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful! I love how you do CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely design! The white on white is wonderful with a beautiful pop of color!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete