Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Exciting news!!

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

I have some exciting news that I can finally share with y'all! :) As some of you may have known, I've been guesting over at A Jillian Vance Design blog...Well, I'm happy to say, I'll be joining A Jillian Vance Design team!! Yay! :)



I would love it, if you'd swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog and leave some love there too! ;) You'll also be able to read a little about me, as well as my cards, which feature some new stamps! Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shelly! This is very well-deserved! I look forward to seeing your work! Heading over right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hooo!! Cheering and applauding for you, Shelly...you work magic with these products! Lucky us to be seeing more of your creativity!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! Will do a little 'happy dance' in your honor!! And am on my way over.... : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Shelly! Congratulations! They are lucky to have you join the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! Congrats on your new DT gig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot!! Congrats on your new DT spot!! You deserve it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats!! Looking forward to your designs using there stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear
    another design team
    where do you have time sweety
    hope you are not under the weather
    Congraatsss Shellyyyy you deserve it lady

    ReplyDelete