Thursday, May 12, 2016

But first, coffee

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday!...It's almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!

Today I'm sharing a fun coffee card for the current Casology challenge. This was a fun cue card and an interesting one at the same time. ;)



So, I chose to 'tear' my washi tape.



I started with my stamping first and then did some coloring. After I added my washi tape and then my sentiment underneath it. Simple and fun, yeah?!...

Thanks for much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a couple posts! :)
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Yep that is the way it goes...so true! Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Shelly, love to tear washi! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for cute coffee cards.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS design Shelly and I love the colourful washi tape and your colouring! Have a great day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice take on the challenge Shelly. So smart using the washi. I love that heart straw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That actually looks really delicious Shelly!! :) I love the multi-color washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant take on the tear theme...and the sentiment: oh YES!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colored chevron washi, Shelly! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, that is a fun way to interpret the cue! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the idea of washi tape Tear Shelly great coffee card again
    and I use washi too but the FAUX one see my card sweety
    you will like it
    to make own washi tape only with vellum tear paper :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete