Monday, July 4, 2016

Hello sunshine

Hey ya'll! Happy Monday!
Hope you're having a great start to the week! :)

Today I'm sharing my card for the current Waffle Flower Challenge.

Such a fun inspiration photo. right?!...


The photo made me instantly think of summer and fun! So for my card I thought I try and combined the both for a summer fun loving monkey! ;)




Cute, yeah?!...
I started with using the Waffle Flower Crafts Hibiscus, Willy & Friends, and Little Mermaid sets. I simply stamped them on my paper and did some coloring. Once I had my coloring done, I used the matching dies with each set. After, I assembled everything together on my card. Though before adhering everything to my card. I added my sentiment first. To finish things off I added some sequins. So what do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge to see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


Balloon Messages stamp set (for the sentiment)
Little Mermaids stamp set (for the rock)
Hibiscus stamp set (for the leaves)
Hibiscus die set
Willy & Friends stamp set (for the monkey, pineapple, and flower)


8 comments: