Thursday, July 7, 2016

Just waving hi

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday...almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today we have a brand new challenge at Little Tangles! This time we're all about being inspired...



Such a fun photo, right?!...
I certainly was inspired by the pool/water. ;)


I thought I would have some fun with my card. I starting with stamping my images on first and then did some masking with them, to add my water. After, I colored my images in and then added my sentiment. Nice and easy, right?...To finish things off, I added a bit of twine to my card.

Be sure to swing on over to Little Tangles to see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

Neat & Tangled supplies used:

Woof stamp set
Sailmates stamp set (for the sentiment)





3 comments:

  1. I love your card.. so totally CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious cuteness happening here! He even brought his ball to the pool...tooooo charming!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete