Sunday, November 20, 2016

Joy To The World

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today, I'm doing a little bit of everything. Relaxing, baking, crafting, playing with my kids...just a typical Sunday for me. ;)

Well, I saw the current Fusion Card Challenge and just knew I had to play along! I mean the sketch called to me and so did the inspiration photo...and I like when that happens, don't you?!...


So I did a little mixing and matching of both. I used the sketch for where to put my stamp but also went off the inspiration photo for the 'joy'. 

This time of the year always seems to get me with the 'sunlight'...I usually take my photos in the same spot every time, though it seems that 'my spot' isn't the best right now.?. So, I'll be searching around the house for a new spot and see what happens. Please do excuse my 'washed out' look on the upper right side of my photo. Thank you. :)

I used some kraft cardstock for my base and then stamped my 'joy' in a dark drown ink. After, I used some colored pencils to fill in my leaves, banner, and to add some little berries. Simple, yeah?!...



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

10 comments:

  1. So adorable, Shelly! Love that you used a color other than black to stamp with. The brown really fits with your kraft paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet design using the sentiment! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More CAS perfection! I really love this one, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You create CAS like no other. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and sweet.Nicely done Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply adorable CAS card, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little image has filled ME with Joy, Shelly! So pretty, especially on the kraft! Thrilled that you shared this in the Fusion gallery. Your Sunday sounds like fun!
    Hugs~c
    PS: I hear you about finding the 'right' photo spots when the days are shorter and the lights are 'dimmer'. Even so, your photo looks great; not washed out from my perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goargeou CAS card Shelly! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the look of coloring on kraft. This is just so sweet and rustic.

    ReplyDelete