Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hello

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

*For my SRM Stickers post, please scroll down.*

The past few days or so have been a little rough. I've been having nothing but a sick household. Which yesterday things somewhat caught up to me, so I took it easy. (well, as much as I could.) Today, things are a little better. I actually got all four of my kids to school and I'm up and moving but becoming quite the 'mouth breather'. lol Hopefully by this weekend everyone will be back to 100.

Anyhoo...I'm sharing a card that I made a little while ago, using some 'scraps' that I had in my stash. ;) No challenges or DT work, here. Just for fun and perhaps it'll make you smile!


*Edited to add: I don't think the picture is the best...not horrible but not the best. Though, I think it's okay. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


5 comments:

  1. Love your scrapy card--so edgy and fun, Shelly!! The color combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love that shade of blue against the shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that at least the kids are better, hopefully by Friday all is good. Your vibrant card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is so beautifully Shelly!! Glad you're feeling a bit better! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fabulous Shelly! I especially love how the flower is nested within the circle and behind the sentiment, it's like my eye was drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete