Monday, February 20, 2017

To you...From me...Just because...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

I'm spending the day baking bread and cookies, as well as helping my kids with some homework. So, a little busy...but I found a tiny bit of time to make a few things. Yay! :)

My card for today is for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.


I saw the challenge theme on the day it came out, though it took me forever to come up with something! Not sure why?...But at last, something came to me. 


Keeping things simple, I used a Concord & 9th set (Lots of Blots) which unfortunately is no longer available in their shop. Though, you can find it here and here available for purchase. ;)  I started with stamping on my stripes with a dark blue ink, then added my sentiment stripe in a pink ink. Quick and easy, right?!...I was gonna just leave it as is, but decided to add a little twine to finish things off. Sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


6 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love your clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us over at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, this is perfection...as your cards always are! The stripes...the brilliant placement of sentiment...the twine...it all works together so wonderfully. I'm so glad you played along with our Where Creativity Meets C9 Love Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. It is sweet! I do love that bit of twine; it adds just the right amount of extra specialness to your pretty stamping. Love the dark blue and pink combination. Such a pretty CAS card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool design Shelly! Love the brush stroke stripes with the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet it is, Shelly! The navy/pink is a fabulous combination! So glad I ordered that set a while back (just fueling my C9 addiction...it's still in the package!) and after seeing your gem here, I need to give it a whirl! Baking bread and cookies? WOW! Any good recipes I should know about; I 'might' be a mega-fan of chocolate chip cookies *grin*....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete