Saturday, March 17, 2018

Adventure Awaits

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today, I'm sharing a card a made for the brand new PinkFresh Studio Challenge!

March Monthly Challenge 

Now, I only have one PinkFresh Studio stamp and die set. The inspiration photo shows some beautiful flowers, though my set doesn't have any flowers. So my focus was using just the colors...hopefully, that works for the challenge?! ;) 

I was eyeing this set when it first came out and I finally caved in and bought it. Seriously, is this set cute or what?!...


I kept things clean and just did a fair amount of coloring. I did use the matching dies for my little teapot and balloons, as well as the larger cup and balloons. The little clouds, birds, and sentiment I just stamped on my card itself. Sweet, yeah?!...

That's all for me today. I'm off to charge my laptop and then will be back later for some much needed blog visiting and commenting! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. That stamp set is so cute. Great colouring and love the vibrancy of the pink and your pretty scene making x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! You did a great job with using the colors in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how totally cute.. love this little scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a cute set, but in your hands, it becomes wonderfully cute AND charming! Love the vibrant colours!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete