Friday, March 2, 2018

Be wild and free

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

It's like I want things to slow down some and it's just not happening! lol Lately, it seems like there's always something that needs to be done. And it's already March, where did February go?!...Seriously, is it just me?!...

Anyhow, I do have a card to share today. Yay! :) I bought some new paper to color on with colored pencils (other than the white I have) and what better way to put it to use with making a card?! ;)


I kept my card nice and clean and just added a little bit of color here and there. I haven't used this stamp set in quite some time, so thought I'd put it to use. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend...see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow this is amazing.. i was just looking at this set yesterday and almost used it too. I love how you created this fun scene with it..great designing..

    ReplyDelete