Thursday, March 8, 2018

Feel better soon

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Things just keep on staying busy for me! I think it's partially because my husband hasn't had a day off in almost a week and things are catching up to me...Mama needs break. ;) Hopefully this weekend things will mellow out and next week will be less busy. Anyone else been feeling extra busy lately?...

Anyhow, I do have a card to share today! :) I made this for the current March Inspiration Altenew Challenge.

Altenew _March 2018_Inspirationphoto

Such pretty inspiration, right?!...

I focused just on the colors and seeing the blue dome in the picture, I thought that my blue should 'pop' out some from the other colors. 


I kept things pretty simple. I just randomly stamped on my flowers and then colored them in using Altenew markers. To finish things off, I added my sentiment and a touch of gold glitter cardstock. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some blog visiting! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!


7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Shelly! Sorry I have been away for so long! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy maybe, but what a great effect. Love the unusual use of those colors for flowers. So striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love the stamped background.. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you played! This is super delightful!! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you could join in the fun at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month. That blue DEFINITELY popped out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soooo sorry for being a MONTH behind in commenting; things catching up with me, too - and I don't even have the 'extra' task of kids to look after! Anyway, on this cold, snowy (yes...snowing here STILL!) day, I'm going for a wander in your gallery because I know doing so will brighten my spirits! And they already are, seeing your lovely, randomly stamped pretty blue flowers! The snippet of gold: perfect!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete