Friday, March 16, 2018

Thanks and YOU amaze me

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

It feels like I haven't blogged in forever, minus posting my DT stuff! Things have been good but still so busy. And if I didn't have enough things going on, today our dishwasher decided to die on us. I swear, if it's not one thing it's another. Anyone else feel that way?!...The plus side, I'll have a shiny new dishwasher soon. ;) Today also is the start of my kids Spring break. So I'm hoping to have much more crafty time and blogging done! Yay! :)

Anyhow, I have two cards to share...that's right, two cards. I'm playing along with the current Twofer Card Challenge.


Honestly, it took me a bit to come up with these. I tried a few different things at first and wasn't really feeling it, so left things alone and went back to it the next day. Then this is what happened...


This card makes the perfect 'friendship' card, don't you say?!...I kept things simple and just did a little bit of masking with my flowers and leaves. For my yellow rose, I decided on a bottom corner placement along with a branch of leaves at my top corner.


Then we come to a simple 'thank you' card. For my pink rose, I went for the center on my card and added some black outline roses for a background.


Both cards have the same two stamp sets used. A rose set for my roses and leaves and another set for my sentiments. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love that you are blogging. You know I love your style and cannot get enough of it! Enjoy you new dishwasher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautifully designed CAS cards Shelly. Love how the bright colours of the roses just pop off all that glorious white space. The outline image background is a great idea and a wonderful way to stretch the use of your stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are gorgeous.. i love cards with flowers on them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! I really like how you just colored the one flower, very eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS cards, Shelly, both of which have huge impact! You REALLY know how to color roses!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge #3! Enjoy that shiny new dishwasher and spring break with the kids!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about Spring Break, too...I'll get to see several of the grandkids and I know they'll want to get crafty with grandma! Sorry about the dishwasher. If it's any consolation, last year in the Spring our washer quit, then the dryer died in the Fall. I will say that the new pair look great and work really well! Hope your new dishwasher does too!! As to your cards...WOW!! They are just fantastic! Love the yellow rose - it's bright and beautiful and you've kept is CAS, too! And your pink rose with the background pair looks amazing. Another CAS beauty! Your work constantly inspires me! Thank you so much for joining us at The Twofer Challenge. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are gorgeous! The yellow one shines like the sun! I love the leaves in the upper corner and all the white space! The pink one is really pretty, too and the black outlines make it pop!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome CAS rose cards and I love the gorgeous colors on each of them. Those are some fantastic roses. Thanks for joining the Twofer Challenge #3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new dishwasher must be installed by now and, hopefully, is working properly! Glad you had time to design for the TWOfer Challenge and oh my! Both cards are absolutely glamorous! Love how you've give the beautiful bloom star billing on the stage! Swooning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete