Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A couple dog cards

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in with another evening post to share a couple cards for the current Twofer Card Challenge.


Certainly another fun challenge and so many choices on this one! I thought about it for awhile, I was thinking maybe a llama or sheep or fish...like I said, so many choices. In the end, I went with a dog. Go figure, right?!...lol 


'Dogs Rule...Have a pawsome day!' for a friend who loves dogs. And 'You have my heart'...a simple love card. 

On my love card made a fun background with the bones, rather than keeping everything white. Then when I got to my friendship card I added just a touch of bones in the lower right corner/side. I did a little fussy cutting with my dogs and colored them with colored pencils. Overall, just kept things simple. 


I used an older Neat & Tangled set for my cards. I haven't used this set in a long time and when I was going through my stamps, thought I should put it to use. Older stamps need love too, right?!...

Also, I normally would have posted each of my cards separately as well. But for the love of me, I could not get my editing straight! lol Seriously, I got the one photo edited good then when I went on to my next photo I couldn't get things right! I tried several different ones/times and finally said I'm done. lol Sometimes that editing just gets me...Something so silly, yet it can get me all worked up! lol Anyone else get that way?!...No?...Yes?...Please tell me I'm not alone. ;)  

Well, that's all for me tonight! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your evening! :) 


6 comments:

  1. heehee these are cute.. love all the doggy bones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to win one of those big lotteries, Shelly...that way I can just make the cards, and I can have a professional photographer shoot them, and edit them to my liking, lol!! Wouldn't that just be nice sometimes?!! Love your double doggies cards! The bones are make a great background, and an accent panel, too. And I swear that dog looks just like my neighbors' dog, Paulie... These are simply delightful, and I love how you've made two wonderfully different cards with this set. Thank you so, so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fun cards, Shelly! I love that guy's expression and he's perfect for both card occasions. Great job with your bone background too! So glad you got a great photo of the two together. Honestly, sometimes photographing and editing is my biggest struggle! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crack up that dog is!! I'm sorry the editing gave you fits, Shelly (and yes, it happens to all of us, grrr!), but you got a great photo of the two designs together so you're good! That took a lot of work creating the bone background, but what a fab idea! It also adds just a little somethin'-somethin' to your pawsome dog! I love that you can add any kind of little stamp or sediment to his bib! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #4! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pooch is so cute, Shelly ... both on your love card with the brilliant boney background ... and on the friendship one ... what a fun idea to stamp the bib differently! Yep, photographing and editing can be ... erm ... testing ... you did a great job with this duo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete